Cold Veggie Pizza Appetizer
Cold Veggie Pizza has a crescent roll crust, topped with a cream cheese spread plus fresh veggies and cheddar cheese.
Servings 32 pieces
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened (226g)
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt (113g)
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise (113g)
- 1 package powdered Ranch dressing mix (1 ounce/28g)
- 2 cans reduced-fat Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (each can is 8 ounces/226g)
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, chopped (91g)
- 1 cup fresh red pepper, chopped (175g)
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (120g)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place cream cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise and Ranch dressing mix in a large bowl. With an electric mixer, beat on medium until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
Remove crescent rolls from the cans and roll out in one big piece onto a large, greased cookie sheet. Pinch seams together, if needed. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
Spread cream cheese mixture onto cooled crust. Top with cheese and veggies.
Use a pizza cutter or large knife to cut into squares. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator in airtight container for up to 3 or 4 days.
Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 160mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 273IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1mg