Banana Split Oatmeal
Banana Split Oatmeal has all the flavors of your favorite frozen dessert but without all the calories and sugar. Sub oatmeal instead of ice cream and you've got yourself a tasty breakfast treat!
Servings 1 serving
- 1/2 cup Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned
- 1 cup water
- Pinch of salt
- 5 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt I used fat free/sugar free
- 1 banana sliced
- 3 tablespoons diced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate chips melted
Prepare the oatmeal according to package instructions.
Place prepared oatmeal in a cereal bowl.
Add bananas around the edges, pour yogurt in the middle. Sprinkle strawberries and nuts over yogurt. Drizzle melted chocolate over everything.
Calories: 511kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 986mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 216IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 193mg | Iron: 3mg