Hot Feta Artichoke Dip
Hot Feta Artichoke Dip is made with two kinds of cheese, artichoke hearts, garlic and pimentos.
Servings 10 servings
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese fresh, not canned
- 2 ounces diced pimentos, drained
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Chopped tomato and chopped green onion for garnish
Mix all ingredients.
Spoon into a 9-inch pie plate or 3-cup shallow baking dish.
Bake at 350°F. for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Garnish with chopped tomato and chopped green onion.
Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 647mg | Potassium: 36mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 301IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 173mg | Iron: 1mg