Paleo Silver-Dollar Pancakes
Paleo Silver Dollar Pancakes, made with coconut flour, are a delicious Paleo version of the classic breakfast.
Servings 14 pancakes
- 3 large eggs at room temperature and beaten
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 teaspoon saffron oil plus more for pan (use your favorite oil)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup almond milk plus 1 tablespoon (at room temperature)
- Garnish: honey and fresh blueberries
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg, banana, and oil. Add the dry ingredients and almond milk. Stir until completely combined.
Preheat an electric griddle or frying pan on medium heat. Add a generous amount of oil to coat the entire griddle or pan.
Pour about 1 tablespoon of batter for each pancake. Do not let the edges of the pancakes touch. Let the pancakes cook for a couple of minutes. When you see a few bubbles and the edges are golden brown, then it's time to turn the pancakes. Let them cook for another minute or until cooked through. Remove to a plate and repeat process with remaining batter. Serve warm with honey and fresh blueberries.