This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HorizonLunch #CollectiveBias
These Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Crackers are a fun and simple back to school snack the kiddos will love.
My kids have been in school for close to a month now. Can you believe it? We start early here in Georgia! And this is a snack that they definitely approve of after a long day at school!
What kid doesn't love chocolate and sprinkles!
I used Horizon Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers for this recipe which I purchased at Walmart. I also picked up some Horizon Chocolate Protein Plus Milk bottles with 15 grams of protein in each serving. Both products are organic which is awesome!
My 14-year old daughter still loves chocolate milk, so these Horizon Chocolate Protein Plus Milk bottles are perfect to toss in her lunch box. I love that it's organic and also that it contains 15 grams of protein. I'm all for sneaking some extra protein into my growing girl's diet.
To make these Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Crackers, start by melting some semi-sweet chocolate chips and also some white chocolate chips in the microwave.
Dip the Horizon Organic Peanut Butter crackers into the chocolate (both kinds) and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
Drizzle some chocolate on top and add sprinkles.
Use your favorite sprinkles or you could also use chopped peanuts if desired.
Place them in the refrigerator until set.
Serve them up to the kids when they get home from school and they'll be so happy!
Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Crackers are cute, delicious and easy to make. You could even get the kids to help you make them!
I found the Horizon Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers on the Cookie and Crackers aisle at Walmart and found the Horizon Chocolate Protein Plus on the Snacks aisle where the off the shelf milk products are located.
What's your children's favorite Back to School snack? Let me know in the comments below.
Click here for more great recipe ideas.
Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Crackers
- 1-2 cups Horizon Peanut Butter Crackers
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Sprinkles of choice or chopped peanuts
- Pour semi-sweet chocolate chips into a small glass bowl, then pour white chocolate chips into another small glass bowl. Microwave the semi-sweet chocolate chips on high for 1 minutes. Stir until smooth. Then microwave the white chocolate chips on high for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave another 15 seconds. Stir until smooth. Microwave another 15 seconds, if needed. Be careful though, white chocolate can get overheated quickly.
- Dip crackers in chocolates and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Reserve a little bit of each kind of chocolate to drizzle on top. Decorate with sprinkles or nuts. Place in refrigerator until set. Store covered in refrigerator for 3-5 days.