This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackPackMixins #CollectiveBias
Summertime is in full swing and I’ve got hungry kids in need of yummy snacks. Since they love Snack Pack Juicy Gels, strawberries and pretzels, I thought I would make them this cute little Strawberry Pretzel Salad Snack Pack. It’s a fun twist on the classic dessert.
Strawberry Pretzel Salad Snack Pack is a delicious treat for the young and young at heart. It’s also great with Snack Pack Pudding Bars. They make a perfect on the go snack for kids!
My children have lots of friends over in the summer. Before they arrive, I always head to Walmart to stock up on kid friendly foods. I was excited when I spotted the NEW 6 count Strawberry Super Snack Pack Juicy Gels on the pudding aisle. I also noticed the NEW Snack Pack Pudding Bars right above the juicy gels, so I grabbed a few boxes of those as well.
My daughter is loving this berry tasty treat. And it’s so simple to make with Snack Pack Juicy Gels.
To make Strawberry Pretzel Salad Snack Packs, you start with the 6 count Strawberry Super Snack Pack Juicy Gels and pour them into a medium mixing bowl (make sure to save the plastic containers). Stir in chopped fresh strawberries. Set aside.
In another medium bowl, stir together softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy and smooth. Set aside.
Place pretzels in a resealable plastic bag, seal the bag and crush pretzels with a rolling pin.
To assemble, spoon about half of the juicy gel and strawberry mixture into reserved cups. Then spoon about half of the cream cheese mixture on top. Repeat with remaining juicy gel mixture and cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle crushed pretzels on top. Garnish with a whole strawberry and enjoy!
I’ve shared our favorite way to use Snack Pack Juicy Gels with you. I’d love to hear about yours! Leave a comment sharing your favorite easy recipe!
Strawberry Pretzel Salad Snack Pack
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped 150g
- 6 count Strawberry Super Snack Pack Juicy Gels
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened 227g
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar 55g
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels (gluten free, if desired) 25g
- 6 whole fresh strawberries for garnish
- Empty juicy gels into a medium bowl (reserving cups for later). Stir in chopped strawberries. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and sugar until completely incorporated and smooth. Set aside.
- Place pretzels in a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag. Crush pretzels with a rolling pin or can of soup.
- To assemble, pour half of the juicy gel mixture into plastic cups. Pour half of the cream cheese mixture on top. Repeat with remaining juicy gel and cream cheese mixtures. Sprinkle crushed pretzels on top. Garnish with a fresh strawberry.