3-ingredient Chicken Chili is such an easy and delicious way to have an amazing dinner on the table in a hurry. There are just 3 ingredients! Perfect chili recipe for football season too.
We just got back from being at the beach for 5 days. Our kids have a Fall break and are off all week. Is that great or what! Kids are loving it!
But after getting back from a vacation, I'm a bit tired and don't feel like being in the kitchen for a long time. This 3-Ingredient Chicken Chili takes about 25 minutes from start to finish and is super tasty too!
What are the 3 Ingredients in Chicken Chili?
- Ground Chicken
- Chili Beans
- Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
3-Ingredient recipes are the best because they're so easy! I love it when a recipe is not only simple but delicious too! 3-Ingredient Chicken Chili is just ground chicken, chili beans and Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies (I used RO*TEL brand). That's it! But what a wonderful combination. So good!
The 3 stars of this show: Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, chili beans and browned ground chicken. I used the Mild diced tomatoes because that's what my family likes, but you could also use Original or Medium.
How to Make 3-Ingredient Chicken Chili
- Brown the ground chicken.
- Pour the undrained cans of chili beans and Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies.
- Stir together and heat just until it comes to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Salt & pepper to taste then enjoy!
This could also be called a dump dinner because all you do is dump the ingredients in the pan. Make sure you DO NOT drain the canned beans and tomatoes. Stir it all together and set on the stove. Turn heat to medium high and let it come to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.Salt and pepper to taste and it's ready to serve.
And you're done! Is that super simple or what! 3-Ingredient Chicken Chili is a perfect Fall dinner that you can make tonight!
Be sure to check out more easy dinner recipes here. I'd love to hear about your favorite easy dinner recipe! Let me know in the comments.
Want even more? Subscribe to Mom Loves Baking to get new recipes and a newsletter delivered to your inbox. And stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates. If you make this recipe, share a photo on social media tagging @momlovesbaking and using the hashtag #momlovesbaking.
3-Ingredient Chicken Chili
- 1 lb ground chicken browned
- 16 ounces chili beans (do not drain)
- 28 ounces Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies (do not drain) I used RO*TEL brand
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the chicken, beans and diced tomatoes to a medium saucepan. Stir to combine. Salt and pepper to taste. Heat over medium high heat until it comes to a boil. Turn the heat down to low and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
- Garnish with sour cream, grated cheddar and chopped green onions, if desired. Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
You might also like 3-Ingredient Bacon Jalapeno Crackers
All text and images © Lise Ode for Mom Loves Baking. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate. This post may contain affiliate links.