Eggo Bacon Pancake Roll-Ups - Use store bought pancakes to create these delicious roll-ups with cream cheese, jam and crispy bacon. Fry them up in butter and add cinnamon sugar for an over the top breakfast dish!
Having fun with this Eggo contest. Here's my 3rd entry... Eggo Bacon Pancake Roll-Ups
I created 3 photos with titles for the contest and couldn't decide which one to enter. The first one on this page is the one I went with, but I thought I would show you all 3. Which one do you like the best?
Here's the 3rd one. I almost went with this one, but decided I liked the glass of milk with the straw in the background of the 1st one. I'm fairly new to this food photography stuff and I'm having so much fun!
How to make Eggo Bacon Pancake Roll-Ups
- Roll out thawed pancakes with a rolling pin to about 5 inches.
- Spread cream cheese and jam on each pancake.
- Place a slice of bacon on each pancake and roll up.
- Preheat skillet. Melt butter. Dip each pancake roll in egg and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Dip in cinnamon sugar and serve with fresh raspberries.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe. I didn't win any prizes in the contest but I did get this tasty recipe out of the deal and can serve it for years to come. So win win if you ask me.
Want even more? Subscribe to Mom Loves Baking to get new recipes and a newsletter delivered to your inbox. And stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates. If you make this recipe, share a photo on social media tagging @momlovesbaking and using the hashtag #momlovesbaking.
Eggo Bacon Pancake Roll-Ups
- 1 box Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes 12 pancakes, thawed
- 1-2 tablespoons flour
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup raspberry jam
- 12 slices cooked bacon
- 2 large eggs
- 2-3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Raspberries for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon together. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, beat the eggs with a fork. Set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, use a rolling pin to roll out each pancake to about 5 inches in diameter. On each pancake, spread about 2 teaspoons of cream cheese and 1 teaspoon jam. Place a piece of bacon on each pancake and roll it up.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat. Add 2 tablespoons butter and let it melt. Dip each pancake roll in egg, then fry in skillet for 2-3 minutes on each side. Add another tablespoon of butter, if needed after frying about half of the pancake rolls. After frying, dip each pancake roll in the sugar mixture and toss gently to coat on all sides.
- Serve immediately with raspberries as garnish.
All text and images © Lise Ode for Mom Loves Baking. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate. This post may contain affiliate links.