Funfetti Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino is a fun and easy coffee drink made with your favorite brewed coffee.
Skip the fancy coffee shop and make your own delicious iced cappuccino at home. This Funfetti Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino is really easy to make and so good! You might also like Turtle Iced Coffee.
Who doesn't love a coffee break?
I like to indulge in a little treat in the afternoon before the kids get home from school. It's my me-time when I can take a break from my work for a few minutes, enjoy something sweet and watch my favorite show on tv!
How to make Funfetti Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino
Making the Funfetti Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino is super simple, starting with this cute little donut garnish. I used store bought mini donuts and dipped them in a homemade glaze, then added sprinkles. The glaze is just powdered sugar and milk, plus some food coloring which is totally optional. Place them in the refrigerator while you whip up your frappuccino.
I brewed the coffee first, so it could cool slightly before making the frappuccino.
Next, I prepared the glass. Garnishing the glass is the best part of this recipe! Just spoon some chocolate hazelnut spread around the top edge of your glass.
Then add sprinkles!
Then whip up your frappuccino. See below for the full recipe.
Want even more? Stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates. If you make this recipe, share a photo on social media tagging @momlovesbaking and using the hashtag #momlovesbaking.
Funfetti Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino
For the frappuccino:
- ½ cup brewed coffee cooled
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup plus more for garnish
- 1 cup ice
For the garnish:
- Store bought mini donuts
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Pink food coloring
- Chocolate hazelnut spread and sprinkles for the top of the glass
- Canned whipped cream for topping
- First prepare your garnish. Place powdered sugar, milk and a drop of pink food coloring into a small bowl. Stir until combined. Dip mini donuts in glaze. Add sprinkles. Place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper and place in the refrigerator to chill. Then garnish your glass. Spoon chocolate hazelnut spread onto the top edge of a large glass. Add sprinkles.
- Meanwhile, prepare the frappuccino. Add all of the frappuccino ingredients to a blender and blender until smooth. Pour into prepared glass. Add a swirl of whipped cream to the top. Add more sprinkles and a straw which you place through the middle of a donut. Enjoy more donuts on the side, if desired.
All text and images © Lise Ode for Mom Loves Baking. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate. This post may contain affiliate links.
Baker by Nature says
This is SO fun!
Megan @ MegUnprocessed says
Such a creative idea! So fun and festive!
Lane & Holly @ With Two Spoons says
Whoa, so much goodness in a glass!
Leslie Anne Tarabella says
This is the prettiest drink ever! I'd do it with the caffeine for a pick-me-up in the afternoon and invite a few of the girls over. I realized what good coffee Dunkin Donuts had when they built a store near my house and I noticed the huge line going around the building every day. Everyone was buying a large coffee! Thanks for the cute idea!
Mom Loves Baking says
I agree, Dunkin Donuts coffee is really good! Thanks for commenting, Leslie Anne! 🙂
Because everyone wants to be a kid again! : )
Amy @Belly Full says
This is so much fun!
Ashley @ Wishes & Dishes says
This is so fun and love the colors!