Hot Feta Artichoke Dip is made with two kinds of cheese, artichoke hearts, garlic and pimentos.
It's football season y'all! Who's excited? I have to admit that my husband and I aren't huge football fans, but I do enjoy watching my college team play. Well, except for last weekend. (That was hard to watch!) Any FSU fans out there?
Anyway.... if you plan on having a football party (or any party), Hot Feta Artichoke Dip is the perfect snack to enjoy while watching the game! It's also super simple to make!
This dip is great with tortilla chips, but you could also serve it with pita chips or your favorite crackers.
It's so, so easy to make this dip. I created a video to show you how quick you can make Hot Feta Artichoke Dip. Click here to view the video - How to Make Hot Feta Artichoke Dip.
I got this recipe from my good friend, Darcy many, many years ago. It's one of my favorite dips of all time! And definitely a crowd pleaser. Thank you, Darcy!
By the way, if you like this cute casserole dish, you can find it here on Amazon (affiliate):
It's always good to have something delicious to munch on while watching the game. Serve Hot Feta Artichoke Dip at your next party and I'll bet someone will ask you for the recipe!
What's your favorite appetizer to make for parties? Let me know in the comments. I'd love to hear from you!
Hot Feta Artichoke Dip
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese fresh, not canned
- 2 ounces diced pimentos, drained
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Chopped tomato and chopped green onion for garnish
- Mix all ingredients.
- Spoon into a 9-inch pie plate or 3-cup shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F. for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Garnish with chopped tomato and chopped green onion.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.