I'm so excited about this recipe. It's super easy and so yummy! The best combination in a recipe. Oatmeal Creme Pie Ice Cream is just 3 ingredients and no churn needed. Plus, it includes a childhood favorite, Oatmeal Creme Pies. Do you love them as much as I do?
You've gotta try Oatmeal Creme Pie Ice Cream. It's a great way to cool off in this terrible heat we've had lately.
Start with 10 Oatmeal Creme Pies.
Chop 'em up and set aside.
Whip up some whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk.
Fold in the chopped oatmeal creme pies.
Pour it into a large loaf pan and freeze for 6 hours or overnight. That's it. You're done!
Scoop it up and enjoy!
It's easy, cool and delicious!
Oatmeal Creme Pie Ice Cream
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream 473mL
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 396g
- 10 oatmeal creme pies such as Little Debbie
- Chop oatmeal creme pies and set aside.
- Pour whipping cream into a large bowl and beat on medium high with an electric mixer until soft peaks form, about 1 minute.
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk. Beat again on medium high until thick and well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Fold in chopped oatmeal creme pies. Pour into a large loaf pan and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.