OREO Cookie Balls With Flowers are so easy to make with just 3 ingredients, plus they taste like fancy chocolate truffles that cost a fortune at the mall!
Do you need a super quick dessert to bring to a party? OREO Cookie Balls with Flowers are so cute and easy to make. And they taste like fancy store-bought chocolate truffles. You can whip them up in no time and there's no baking necessary!
I made a batch of these OREO Cookie Balls with Flowers and brought them to the beach for Spring Break! We are here for 5 days and it's so beautiful! We are right on the Gulf of Mexico and the weather has been perfect so far. Our two children each brought a friend and they're having a blast. These OREO Cookie Balls were a perfect treat for the 5 hour drive down here from Georgia.
I added store-bought sugar flowers to the official OREO Cookie Balls recipe to give them a colorful Spring theme.
I love, love, love that this recipe has just 3 ingredients! OREO Cookies, PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese and Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate.
The first step in the recipe is to crush 36 OREO cookies. I used my food processor and pulsed for about one minute. Then I poured them into a bowl and added softened PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese. Stir to combine.
Roll into 48 balls, place on a cookie sheet and freeze for 10 minutes.
Melt 4 packages (4 oz each) of semi-sweet baking chocolate according to package instructions. Dip frozen cookie balls in melted chocolate and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet until set.
Add store-bought sugar flowers, if desired.
They look sort of messy at first, but once they're set, they look great.
They're so pretty and delicious! Serve and enjoy.
Hope you enjoy these delicious and easy OREO Cookie Balls!
OREO Cookie Balls With Flowers
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 36 OREO Cookies finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 16 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate melted
- Optional ingredient - store-bought sugar flowers
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- CUSTOMIZE it with your own ingredient additions or decorative skills.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
- Share and enjoy!
- Optional decoration: I added the store-bought sugar flowers after the OREO Cookie Balls were dipped in chocolate.