Forgive me if this is something you've known about forever, but until yesterday, I had never heard of Peanut Butter and Jelly Biscuits. It's such a simple idea yet oh so satisfying!
After worshiping at a lovely Patriotic Sunday service at my church yesterday where we honored the brave men and women who have served and are serving the US, I went to a cute little place called The Corner Deli in Alpharetta, GA with my cousin and daughter. Peanut Butter and Jelly Biscuits were on the menu. That's something new, I thought and of course I had to try it.
I liked it so much that I had to have it for breakfast again this morning. I'm not sure if you can even classify this as a recipe, but they're so good, I just had to share Peanut Butter and Jelly Biscuits with you today. With just 3 ingredients, they're quick, easy and something the kids will love.
I used Pillsbury Grands Frozen Buttermilk Biscuits. There are 12 biscuits per bag, so you can make as many or as few as you'd like.
I baked five of them at 375°F. for 25 minutes in an ungreased pie pan.
Then you slather on your peanut butter and jelly in the amount that suits your taste. Lots of jelly and a little bit of peanut butter or a healthy amount of each. It's your biscuit, so do it the way you like it! You can choose your favorite kind of peanut butter and jelly or jam. I prefer jam actually because it spreads easier.
They're even better with a big glass of cold milk. A perfect breakfast for kids or anyone that's a fan of PB&J.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Biscuits
- Frozen biscuits I used Pillsbury Grands Frozen Buttermilk Biscuits
- Peanut butter I used Skippy Creamy
- Jelly I used Dickinson's Seedless Raspberry Jam
- Bake desired amount of biscuits according to package instructions. Let cool slightly. Slice in half horizontally.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter on one half. Spread 1-2 tablespoons of jelly on top of peanut butter. Place other biscuit half on top.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits. Serve immediately.
Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust says
Oh, I could go for 3 of these right now. With or without the PB&J! Love.
Mom Loves Baking says
Thanks! They are so good! 🙂