A soft, chewy, no-bake snack bar made of peanut butter, oats, honey and M&M's. Plus, they're gluten free!
You know how much I love 3-ingredient recipes, right? When I found a recipe for 3-ingredient Oat Bars, I knew I had to try it. Then, of course, I had to add M&M's! So technically it's 4 ingredients now.
I couldn't believe how incredibly easy these Peanut Butter M&M Oat Bars were to make! And oh so good too!
Basically you mix together these 3 ingredients and add M&M's.
Well, first you melt the peanut butter and honey in the microwave for about a minute.
Stir until smooth.
Mix in the oats, then let it cool slightly before adding half the M&M's. Otherwise they will melt. I actually made that mistake, so aren't you glad I test my recipes for you!
Line an 8x8 baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Press the batter into the pan. Pour the remaining M&M's on top and press gently.
Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes to an hour. Slice and enjoy!
These are so amazing, y'all! Simplicity in it's finest. And they're gluten free too! Bonus points!
I'll bet you can't eat just one. Let me know if you make these Peanut Butter M&M Oat Bars and also if you like them!
Peanut Butter M&M Oat Bars
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter 250g
- ½ cup honey 168g
- 3 cups rolled oats 275g
- 1 cup mini M&M's, divided 200g
- Line a 8x8 baking pan with aluminum foil. Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place peanut butter and honey in a large, microwave safe bowl. Heat on high for 1 minute. Stir until completely smooth. Stir in oats. Let cool slightly, then stir in half of the M&M's.
- Press batter in prepared pan. Use a spatula to make batter smooth on top. Pour remaining M&M's on top and press gently. Place in refrigerator until set, about 30 minutes to an hour. Cut into squares.
- Serve immediately or store covered in refrigerator to keep firm.