Mini Bagel Pizzas with HORMEL® Pepperoni are super easy to make with just 4 ingredients.
My family loves pizza. Does your family love pizza? Especially the kids! Mini Bagel Pizzas are a real favorite. The children like things in small bite sizes. I thought it would be fun to make them from scratch instead of buying them already made in the frozen section. These Mini Bagel Pizzas with HORMEL® Pepperoni are so incredibly simple to make. They’re so easy to make that even the little ones can get in the kitchen and make their own (with assistance from a grown-up when it’s time to put in the oven, of course).
I love that there are only 4 ingredients in this recipe. And they can be done in no time! They taste even better than the frozen kind too! Savannah, my 14 year old daughter, and Luke, my 11 year old son, definitely approve. They helped me make these yummy little pizzas and they were gobbled up quickly. They especially love the Hormel® Pepperoni on top which I cut up into little pieces. It adds extra flavor!
Here’s how I made them. First, I used 6 mini-sized bagels. I separated the halves and placed on a large cookie sheet.
For this recipe, I used the HORMEL® PILLOW PACK® Pepperoni – Original. The great flavor and high quality make it the #1 selling brand of pepperoni in America. I found it at Publix but you can also get it at any major grocery store, super centers (e.g. Walmart, Target), or club store (Sam’s Club) across the U.S. It’s also available in Canada.
I used store bought pizza sauce and shredded six-cheese Italian fancy shredded cheese (if you can’t find this, you can also use mozzarella cheese). I cut the pepperoni into small pieces using scissors.
I spread pizza sauce onto each bagel half, sprinkled with cheese and topped with the pepperoni pieces. Then baked in a 350°F. oven for 15 minutes.
I let them cool slightly and served. This was the perfect amount for our family of four. We each had three little pizzas. You could make more or less depending on how many people you need to serve. Mini Bagel Pizzas with HORMEL® Pepperoni are a delicious and fun snack the whole family will love.
Mini Bagel Pizzas with Pepperoni
- 6 mini bagels cut in half
- 1 cup store bought pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups six-cheese Italian fancy shredded cheese or mozzarella
- 1 6 oz package HORMEL® PILLOW PACK® Pepperoni - Original (cut into small pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place 12 mini bagel halves onto large cookie sheet with raised edges. Spread pizza sauce onto each bagel half. Sprinkle with cheese and top with pepperoni.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Let cool slightly and serve.
What is your favorite pizza topping? Let me know in the comments and you will be entered to win a $100 VISA gift card. Isn’t that exciting? Yay! Good luck!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 2/7/2017 – 4/30/2017
Be sure to visit the HORMEL® Brand Page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!