This Easy Triple Berry Fruit Smoothie is so healthy for you. All you need to make this Easy Triple Berry Fruit Smoothie is frozen mixed berries and a milk of choice.
are you trying to eat healthier?
We are well into the second month of the new year now, how are your new year's resolutions going? One of my resolutions is to eat healthier and lose weight. I've found the best way for me to do that is to reduce my calorie intake while making an effort to move my body more! As you know I love to bake, but I also love being healthy and in shape. I'm learning to find a balance. Treats are great for your birthday or special occasions, but for my everyday life, I'm focusing on consuming fewer calories. I still enjoy holiday treats as well, and I'm looking forward to Skinny Shamrock Shake season!
What makes this smoothie easy?
What I love about this smoothie is that it's so easy to make with just two ingredients. I used frozen mixed berries and milk. If you're watching your carbs, try to find a lower carb milk, which is sometimes called A2 or in with the ultra-filtered options. Otherwise, you can use 2% milk or non-dairy milk. What can be easier than milk and your favorite fruit?
how to make the perfect smoothie
I recommend a high-powered blender for making smoothies. It just really makes it easy so you don't have fruit chunks that get stuck in your straw. Some blenders even come with individual blending cups so you truly can blend and go!
the best smoothie tips
- Make sure you are using frozen fruit. This is what gives your smoothie a wonderfully thick texture.
- Easily add a touch of sweetener if your fruit is tart.
- Drop in some extract - whether it's vanilla, almond, or mint, it will change your flavor.
What is your favorite smoothie flavor?
I hope you'll make this Easy Triple Berry Fruit Smoothie. Let me know how you like it in the comments below and also what your favorite smoothie flavor is. I love hearing from you!
You might also like...
- Florida Watermelon Fizz
- Banana Split with Nice Cream
- Skinny Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Low Carb Peanut Butter and Berry Waffles
Want even more? Stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates. If you make this recipe, share a photo on social media tagging @momlovesbaking and using the hashtag #momlovesbaking.
Easy Triple Berry Fruit Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup milk of choice
- Low calorie sweetener to taste such as Stevia
- Garnish with fresh berries and fresh mint if desired
- Place one cup of frozen mixed berries and one cup milk of choice in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
- If you like it a little sweeter, you can add some low calorie sweetener such as Stevia. Garnish with fresh berries and mint leaves, if desired.
All text and images © Lise Ode for Mom Loves Baking. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate. This post may contain affiliate links.