Oats and Honey Granola Pie won the 41st Pillsbury Bake-Off in 2004. Recipe on Pillsbury.com by Suzanne Conrad of Findlay, Ohio.
Melt the butter and mix in all of the remaining filling ingredients.
Press the pie crust into the pie plate. Pour in the filling. Bake for about 45 minutes at 350°F.
Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Oats and Honey Granola Pie
- Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury.com
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts softened as directed on box
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 LAND O LAKES® Eggs lightly beaten
- 4 Nature Valley™ Oats 'n Honey crunchy granola bars 2 pouches from 8.9-oz. box, crushed (3/4 cup)*
- 1/2 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup Hershey's® semi-sweet or milk chocolate baking chips
- Whipped cream or ice cream if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter on High 50 to 60 seconds or until melted. Stir in brown sugar and corn syrup until blended. Beat in salt, vanilla and eggs. Stir crushed granola bars, walnuts, oats and baking chips into brown sugar mixture. Pour into crust-lined pan.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until filling is set and crust is golden brown. During last 15 to 20 minutes of baking, cover crust edge with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning. Cool at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve warm, at room temperature or chilled with whipped cream or ice cream. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.