Mom’s Easy Pumpkin Spice Waffles are light, fluffy Belgian waffles made with pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
I used my grandmother’s tried and true waffle recipe, then added pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. It worked perfectly!
How to make Mom’s Easy Pumpkin spice waffles
• Preheat waffle maker (according to manufacture’s instructions).
• Pour 1/2 cup of batter into each waffle plate.
• Close lid and cook until the “done cooking” light comes on (mine took about 5 minutes).
• Serve with a garnish of your choice..
To serve them, I just added a little bit of butter, syrup and whipped cream. Yum!
If you use a waffle iron that is non-stick, then you won’t need to use ANY oil or cooking spray.
I used a non-stick wafffle iron and the waffles came out perfectly each time.
Tips on making the pumpkin spice waffle batter
Making the batter for Mom’s Easy Pumpkin Spice Waffles is super simple. Start by adding all of the dry ingredients to a medium sized bowl – flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk until combined. Then combine the wet ingredients in a small bowl – eggs, milk, oil and pumpkin. Stir to combine, then pour over dry ingredients and mix until incorporated.
I hope you enjoy Mom’s Easy Pumpkin Spice Waffles. They make a perfect FALL breakfast. Enjoy!
p.s. I recently started Weight Watchers, so I’ve calculated that each waffle equals 4 smartpoints.
Want even more? Stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates. If you make this recipe, share a photo on social media tagging @momlovesbaking and using the hashtag #momlovesbaking.
You might also like…
Mom's Easy Pumpkin Spice Waffles
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Add dry ingredients to a medium bowl. Stir to combine.
- Place wet ingredients in a small bowl, stir well. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Preheat waffle maker. Pour 1/2 cup of batter into each waffle plate. Cook about 5 minutes and repeat with remaining batter.