This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GoldfishMix #Walmart #CollectiveBias
Do your kids love Goldfish® Crackers as much as my kids do? It’s been one of their all time favorite snacks since they were really little! They never get tired of them and are happy with all of the awesome flavors. But I thought it would be fun to drizzle some chocolate over the Goldfish Pretzels and add some sprinkles to change it up a bit.
Turns out, they’re a big hit in my house. I wasn’t even finished making them when my son came into the kitchen and asked to try some. And he kept coming back for more!
Chocolate Covered Goldfish Pretzels are a great snack for the kids. Pair them with cheese cubes and fruit. It’s a yummy and nutritious treat for the little ones!
Goldfish Crackers are easy to find on the Crackers aisle at Walmart.
Making Chocolate Covered Goldfish Pretzels is very simple. Start by melting white chocolate chips in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Be careful not to overheat them. They might get too thick.
Pour the melted chocolate in a pastry bag or plastic resealable bag and cut the corner. Drizzle chocolate over the Goldfish Pretzels. Work in batches because the chocolate dries very quickly. I drizzled about a dozen at a time, then added the sprinkles.
Sprinkles just make everything better, don’t you think! So colorful!
The salty sweet combination is one of my favorites.
And with cheese and fruit on the side, it makes a balanced snack. Great after school or in their lunch box!
My daughter put some in a baggie to take to school in her lunch box! She’s also a big fan of Goldfish Crackers!
What’s your favorite Goldfish Crackers flavor? Let me know in the comments. I love hearing from y’all!
You can find the 30 ounce bulk cartons of Goldfish crackers on rollback this week at Walmart.
Chocolate Covered Goldfish Pretzels
- 2 cups Goldfish® Pretzels
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Spread pretzels out onto a parchment lined cookie sheet (with edges). Set aside.
- Place white chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30-40 seconds. Stir until chips are melted and smooth. Note: Do not overheat.
- Pour melted chips into a disposable pastry bag or resealable plastic bag. Clip off a tiny corner. Pipe chocolate onto pretzels in a zig-zag pattern. Add sprinkles. Make sure you add the sprinkles as you go because if you wait until you've drizzled all the Goldfish® Pretzels, then the chocolate might be dried and the sprinkles won't stick.