Easy Bagel Fruit Pizza is a fun breakfast the kids will love. They can even help you make them.
Looking for an easy breakfast? Stop right here! How cute are these bagels? Just slice your fruit and arrange it on your bagels to create beautiful flowers! The kids will want to help make these and then eat them. Craving another easy bagel recipe that the kids will love? Try Mini Bagel Pizzas with Pepperoni.
kids love bagel fruit pizza!
Easy Bagel Fruit Pizza is a fun breakfast the kids will love. I really enjoy playing with my food sometimes, how about you? Why not make your breakfast look like a work of art. I love how these fruit flowers came out. If you want even more fruit flavor, maybe spread some Paleo Strawberry Jam on top of the butter. You can't have enough fruit!
Easy Bagel Fruit Pizza is not only pretty, it's also quite tasty. It's a nutritious breakfast that's the perfect fuel for a long school day. It would also be a great snack! See the quick and easy steps below.
How do I make fruit pizza?
- Making Easy Bagel Fruit Pizza is true to its name. All you do is mix some apricot jam with butter or margarine. Then spread the mixture on your plain bagels.
- Slice up some fresh strawberries and kiwis. Then create a fruit flower on the bagel. Embellish your design with more fruits such as blueberries and raspberries.
Tips for the best bagel fruit pizza
- My children like soft bagels, so I simply let them come to room temperature before adding the buttery spread, jam, and fruit.
- Cream cheese would also be a great idea in this recipe!
- If you prefer your bagel toasted, you could definitely do that. I would lightly toast them and let cool first. I like to keep the fruit chilled.
- Mix up your jam - if apricot isn't your favorite or you have other jars in the fridge, go ahead and add those to the butter instead.
- Easy Bagel Fruit Pizza would also be nice for a party. Serve them at a Sunday brunch or birthday breakfast.
Do you enjoy bagels?
What is your favorite bagel topping? Are you a cream cheese person? Peanut butter? Let me know in the comments.
You may also like these fruity favorites
- Easy Triple Berry Fruit Smoothie
- Homemade Fig Newtons
- The Best Strawberry Buttercream Frosting
- Rustic Honey Peach and Blueberry Galette
Want even more? Stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates. If you make this recipe, share a photo on social media tagging @momlovesbaking and using the hashtag #momlovesbaking.
Easy Bagel Fruit Pizza
- 4 plain bagels room temperature
- ½ cup spreadable butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 8 fresh strawberries
- 2 kiwis
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 8 raspberries
- Split bagels in half. Lightly toast, if desired and let cool.
- In a small bowl, mix buttery spread and jam until completely combined. You might want to put it in the microwave for 10 seconds if it's too cold.
- Spread each bagel half with 1 tablespoon of the butter spread and jam mixture.
- Slice strawberries and kiwis. Place a kiwi slice in the middle of each bagel half. Add strawberry slices around edges to form flower. Add a raspberry in the middle of each flower. Add blueberries around the edges. Serve immediately.
All text and images © Lise Ode for Mom Loves Baking. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate. This post may contain affiliate links.