White chocolate raspberry muffins are made with fresh raspberries and white chocolate chunks and great for breakfast or as an afternoon snack. This delicious recipe comes from contributing author, Kelly Sullivan who also happens to be my cousin.
Hello Everybody! My name is Kelly Sullivan. I have been married to Lise’s first cousin for the past 27 years, so Lise (Mom Loves Baking) is now “my” cousin whenever I talk about her! We have so many things in common and our love for baking is probably our strongest connection, but being from the South, we can both talk about anything and I love the time I get to spend with Lise. I am very excited about being asked to be a contributor on her blog!!
White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a ramekin or small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon flour and 1½ tablespoons of sugar to sprinkle on top of muffins before baking.
- In a medium to large bowl mix the flour, baking powder and chopped white chocolate and set aside.
- Cream butter and ½ cup sugar until smooth (about 2-3 minutes). Add the egg and vanilla, then beat until incorporated. Add milk, then beat for 30 seconds. Scrape sides of bowl and mix another minute.
- Add dry ingredients to wet in two batches. When dry ingredients are almost fully incorporated, hand stir in the raspberries. This will keep you from over mixing the batter which will cause your muffins to be dry.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin cups. Dust the tops of all the muffins with the sugar/flour mixture from the ramekin. Place in preheated oven and bake for 18 minutes. Let cool and serve.
You might also like...
Frosted Chocolate Raspberry Muffins if you're looking for something a bit more on the healthier side. They're gluten free and low in sugar.
Or maybe you would like to try this Dark Chocolate Cranberry Skillet Cake to use those cranberries you still have in your freezer from Christmas.
And lastly, if you're in the mood for a chocolate raspberry dessert, you've got to try this Chocolate Raspberry Layer Cake!