Pumpkin Spice Latte Donuts
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FallFlavors #CollectiveBias
I’m so excited about this recipe because it’s made with two of my favorite ingredients, pumpkin and M&M’s®. Plus, these M&M’s are a fancy, limited edition flavor called Pumpkin Spice Latte M&M’s. Yum!
Fall is officially just 2 days away, so let the pumpkin baking season begin!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Donuts are not only delicious, but super simple to make. Just 5 ingredients: Pillsbury® Perfectly Pumpkin Cake Mix, canned pumpkin, 1 egg, Pillsbury® Cream Cheese Frosting and Pumpkin Spice Latte M&M’s. Easy recipes are the best!
Can you tell I’m excited about these M&M’s! I love how Target always has all of the special, limited edition flavored foods around the holidays. So much fun and tasty too! And Pumpkin Spice Latte M&M’S® are only available at Target.
To make the donuts, start by putting the cake mix, pumpkin and egg in a large bowl. With an electric mixer, beat on low until combined, then beat on medium for 2 minutes.
Pour batter into a large pastry bag. Cut the tip and pipe batter into greased donut pans. Bake at 350°F. for 8-10 minutes. Let cool.
Meanwhile, make the glaze. Stir 1 cup of frosting and 2 tablespoons of water together until smooth. Dip each donut in glaze.
Then place on a cooling rack to set.
Decorate with Pumpkin Spice Latte M&M’s.
These donuts are so, so good. They’re moist, tender and pumpkin spicy. The creamy glaze and crunch of the M&M’s are a perfect combo!
I hope you like this recipe as much as I do. Enjoy and Happy Fall Y’all!
- For the donuts
- 1 (15.25oz/432g) box of Pillsbury® Perfectly Pumpkin Cake Mix
- 1 (15oz/425 g) can of pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- For the glaze
- 1 (16oz/453g) can of Pillsbury® Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (9.90 oz) bag of Pumpkin Spice Latte M&M'S®
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 2 donut pans with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place the dry cake mix, pumpkin, and egg in a large bowl. With an electric mixer, beat on low until ingredients are combined. Turn the speed up to medium and beat for 2 minutes. Batter will be thick.
- Scoop the batter into a large pastry bag, cut tip and pipe into prepared pans. Fill each pan cavity to the top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool donuts in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove to a wire rack. Let them cool completely.
- Meanwhile make your glaze. Place all of the glaze ingredients in medium bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Dip cooled donuts in glaze and place on wire rack with wax paper underneath to catch the drippings. Decorate with M&M's. Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.