Ham and Egg Cups are simple to make, yet elegant enough to serve your guests at a brunch or even something like a bridal shower. Just two ingredients! But so cute!
Breakfast can set up your day just right. I love this recipe because it's full of healthy, hearty protein to make sure your day is off on the right foot. Craving more breakfast recipes? Try Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Breakfast Cookies or Healthy Breakfast Tart.
Savory Breakfast egg cups
Good morning! Rise and shine! I've got a great breakfast idea to share with you today. It's easy and delicious! Ham and Egg Cups are simple to make, yet elegant enough to serve your guests at a brunch or even something like a bridal shower. Just two ingredients! But so cute! Each egg comes in its own little cup made of baked ham. What's better than ham and eggs in the morning! I love to serve these with a Triple Berry Smoothie.
My husband and son were out of town for the weekend, and it's been so quiet around here. They weren't gone long, but I missed my boys. Now that they're back, I wanted to serve them something extra special for breakfast. Cue the music, "the boys are back in town, the boys are back in town!" Haha...
Anyway, they loved these Ham and Egg Cups!
How do I make ham and egg cups?
Making Ham and Egg Cups is so super simple! There are just two ingredients and the name gives it away. LOL! The first ingredient in this recipe is, of course, ham. You can go with smoked or whatever flavor and style of ham is your favorite.
I decided to make six Ham and Egg Cups because my daughter doesn't eat eggs, so I needed six eggs for this recipe (two eggs per person).
I sprayed a 6-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray, then added two slices of deli ham per cup.
Then I cracked one egg into each ham cup.
I baked them in a preheated 400°F oven for 15 minutes.
And voila, they were done! I added a little fresh basil for some color, then served them with salt and pepper to taste.
Best Ways to Serve Ham and Egg Cups
- Serve ham and egg cups with toast or biscuits.
- Wouldn't buttered grits or hashbrowns be divine?
- Ketchup or hot sauce will complete the meal!
What's your favorite breakfast dish?
Are you a savory or sweet kind of person? Share below how you like to start your day off!
You might like these other not-too-sweet breakfasts
- Easy and Healthy Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Homemade Sourdough English Muffins
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Biscuits
- Whole Wheat Raisin Loaf
Want even more? Stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates. If you make this recipe, share a photo on social media tagging @momlovesbaking and using the hashtag #momlovesbaking.
Ham and Egg Cups
- 12 slices deli sliced ham smoked flavor if desired
- 6 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional garnish: fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spary a 6-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place 2 slices of ham in each muffin cup, pressing down in the middle to make room for the egg.
- Crack one egg into each ham cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until eggs are cooked according to your preference (soft, medium or hard). Mine baked for 15 minutes and the yolk was cooked all the way through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.
All text and images © Lise Ode for Mom Loves Baking. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate. This post may contain affiliate links.