Raspberry Chocolate Yogurt Pie is a perfect little indulgence for you or someone you love. Gelatin and whipped topping help turn the yogurt into a lovely textured-pie that holds up to slicing.
If you are looking for another no-bake pie, I also love using key lime dairy-free yogurt to make a similar dessert!
Made with rich yogurt, unflavored gelatin, frozen whipped topping and a store-bought cookie crust, this is a very simple dessert.
Yogurt as pie
We don't think of yogurt as holding up to a pie filling. But I found some fun yogurt inspired by ice cream flavors, and I knew I could make a rich-tasting dessert without being super heavy. Simply adding some gelatin will thicken the yogurt.
When's the best time to eat this pie?
I don't know about you, but I love to have a bit of dessert in the afternoon. I need a little pick me up before the children get home and my job as mommy really kicks into high gear. Just the right time for a "Me Moment." And what better treat than this Raspberry Chocolate Yogurt Pie. An indulgent snack that's also nutritious. It's just the right amount of wrong. Of course it's great after dinner as well, but I love it in the afternoons all by myself.
Step by Step Instructions for no bake pie
Putting this pie together could not be easier! Follow this easy photo tutorial and get the recipe at the end.
Whisk together 2 (5.3 ounce) containers of yogurt and 1 (.25 ounce) package unflavored gelatin that has been dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water.
Fold in 1 (8 ounce) container of frozen whipped topping that's been thawed. Pour mixture into a store bought chocolate cookie crust and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Do you take time out for yourself?
Is there a favorite dessert you like for a mid-afternoon break? I'd love for you to share in the comments!
Garnish pie with chocolate syrup, whipped cream and fresh raspberries, if desired. Slice and enjoy!
Raspberry Chocolate Yogurt Pie
- 1 package package unflavored gelatin .25 oz/7g
- ¼ cup boiling water 50mL
- 2 cartons richly flavored dessert yogurt 5.3 oz/150g
- 1 tub frozen whipped topping, thawed 8 oz/226g
- 1 8-inch chocolate cookie crust
- Garnish with chocolate syrup, whipped cream and fresh raspberries, if desired
- In a glass measuring cup, dissolve gelatin in the boiling water. Pour into a large bowl. Whisk in yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.
- Store covered in refrigerator for up to 5 days.