No Bake Key Lime Yogurt Pie is a delicious dairy free, gluten free alternative to the classic dessert. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DairyFreeGoodness #CollectiveBias
And just like that, Summer is over and the kids are back in school! They had gotten used to sort of snacking whenever they were hungry during the Summer months, but now that they’re on a stricter schedule, they’re super hungry when they get home from school. And they’re always in the mood for a treat.
No Bake Key Lime Yogurt Pie is perfect for my daughter, Savannah, since she has Hashimotos and can’t have dairy or gluten. I used the NEW So Delicious Dairy Free® Key Lime yogurt alternative in my pie. Savannah already loves So Delicious Dairy Free® yogurt alternative, so I knew she would be excited about the new flavor and even better, it’s in a pie!
So Delicious® coconut milk yogurt alternatives deliver dairy-free probiotic culture with amazing flavor and just the right balance of tanginess and sweetness.
I found the So Delicious Dairy Free® Key Lime yogurt alternative at Walmart in the Yogurt section. I wanted to stock up, so I also picked up some So Delicious Dairy Free® Vanilla yogurt alternative and So Delicious Dairy Free® Strawberry Banana yogurt alternative. I’ve got to have enough for my sweet girl to enjoy in the mornings before school as a quick breakfast or as a yummy snack for her school lunch.
Making this No Bake Key Lime Yogurt Pie is super simple. Start by adding some water and key lime juice to a small saucepan. Sprinkle in some unflavored gelatin and let it hang out for about 5 minutes. Add a little bit of sugar and a tiny bit of salt. Place on medium low heat and stir constantly until all is dissolved. Let cool slightly.
Next, pour gelatin mixture in a medium sized mixing bowl. Whisk in 3 cartons of So Delicious Dairy Free® Key Lime yogurt alternative and half a carton of So Delicious Dairy Free® Cocowhip. I added a little bit of green food coloring, but this step is optional.
Pour into a store bought, gluten free graham cracker crust and chill for about 4 hours. The waiting is the hardest part!
Garnish with more So Delicious Dairy Free® Cocowhip, lime zest, lime slices and cherries. And voila! Your No Bake Key Lime Yogurt Pie is ready to serve.
Such a light and refreshing dessert the kids can enjoy after a long, hard day at school!
I love that there are 10 flavors of So Delicious Dairy Free® yogurt alternative to choose from including Vanilla, Blueberry, Chocolate, Peach, Strawberry, Strawberry Banana, Raspberry, Passionate Mango, Plain and of course, Key Lime. And they are all made with simple ingredients that are Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten-Free, and Certified Vegan. What’s your favorite So Delicious Dairy Free® yogurt alternative flavor? Let me know in the comments. I love hearing from you guys!
No Bake Key Lime Yogurt Pie
- 3 cartons So Delicious Dairy Free® Key Lime yogurt alternative 5.3 oz each
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup key lime juice
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin or 5 teaspoons
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 9 ounces So Delicious Dairy Free® Cocowhip thawed and divided
- 1-2 drops green food coloring if desired
- 1 store bought gluten free graham cracker pie crust
- 2 limes
- 8-10 Maraschino cherries
- Pour water and key lime juice into a small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over liquid and let it sit for 5 minutes. Add sugar and salt. Place pan over medium low heat and stir until gelatin and sugar are completely dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Pour gelatin mixture into a medium sized mixing bowl. Whisk in the So Delicious Dairy Free® Key Lime yogurt alternative and one half of the container of Cocowhip until smooth. Stir in food coloring, if desired. Pour into crust and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with more Cocowhip, grated lime zest, lime slices and cherries on top.
- Store covered in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Featured on Southern Plate’s Meal Plan Monday