Kids love these chocolate chip cookies with an OREO cookie baked right in the middle. These Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies are super easy to make using store bought cookie dough!
Have you ever made Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies? They're so easy that I can hardly even call this a recipe. There are only 2 ingredients. Cookie dough and Oreo's. If you've ever wondered how to actually get the Oreo inside the cookie, then I'm here to help.
My daughter has been asking me to make these for quite some time, but this time she asked me, we just happened to be at the store. Perfect timing, my dear. So we grabbed the chocolate chip cookie dough and Oreo's and we were ready to bake.
We bought the cookie dough that comes in a tube, so the first step was to cut the dough into 16 slices.
Next, I flattened the cookie slices a bit with the palm of my hand.
Then place an Oreo on each of 8 slices.
Place a cookie dough slice on top.
Pinch the edges together with your fingers.
Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. You will have 8 cookies.
Bake at 350°F. for 17-20 minutes or just until golden brown around the edges.
Let them cool completely, then enjoy! The Oreo cookie in the middle is soft and yummy inside the always delicious chocolate chips cookies.
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies are a double delight!
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 roll roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookies (I used Pillsbury) 16.5 oz
- 8 chocolate sandwich cookies I used Oreo's
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Cut the cookie dough roll into 16 slices. Use the palm of your hand to flatten the slices at bit. They should be wide enough to cover the chocolate sandwich cookie. Place on chocolate sandwich cookie on each of 8 cookie dough slices. Place another cookie dough slice on top of each. You might need a spatula to lift the cookie dough, in case it sticks to your counter after flattening. Use your fingers to pinch the edges closed.
- Place the cookie stuffed cookie dough on your prepared cookie sheet. You should have 8 completed cookies.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes or until just starting to turn golden brown around the edges. Let them cool completely.
- Store covered for 5-7 days.
Leave a Reply